All information provided to you through your use of this Service is provided for general informational and educational purposes.
The Services may also include our preparation of product quotes and services. We are a Original Equipment Manufacture OEM. The third-party parts offered for sale through the site are only available in the jurisdictions in which we are properly licensed.
As a condition of using certain features of the Service, you will be required to register through the Service and select a password and user ID. You may not: (a) select or use as a user ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) use as a user ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (c) use as a user ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or to cancel, a user ID, in our sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you should notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than the purpose for which we make it available to you. We may prohibit certain activities in connection with the Service in our discretion. These prohibited activities include, without limitation, the following:
- Criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- Using any information obtained from the Service in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell any products or services to anyuser without their prior explicit consent.
- Engaging in any automated use of the Service, such as using scripts to send comments or messages.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person.
- Using the user ID or account of another user.
- Accepting payment of anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performance of any commercial activity on or through the Service on behalf of that person.
- Using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Management of the service.
Use of the service.
The Site contains material, such as text, graphics, images, and other material provided by or on behalf of us, and through your use of the Services you will be provided with additional information from us, including, but not limited to, the results of the Personal Customer Customization; all of these materials and information are collectively referred to herein as the “Content.” The Content is owned by us or our licensors and is protected under both United States and foreign laws.
The Content includes, but is not limited to, the trademarks, service marks, and logos that are used and displayed on the Site, which are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of ours or our licensors.
You shall not: (i) use our trademarks, service marks or logos without our written permission in each instance; (ii) copy or use the Content for any purpose other than your own personal use; (iii) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content; (iv) sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content, or use the Content for any public or commercial purpose; or (v) use or post the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment
Termination of your use of the service
Fees and charges
If you elect to purchase products and services through the Service, the price of these products and services will be provided to you prior to purchase. By submitting payment through the Service, you authorize us to charge the applicable fees and any applicable taxes to the account you provide for payment. Except as expressly set forth herein or as required pursuant to applicable law, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees.
You must create a password for your account. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your password, as well as for any use of the Site or any Services made using your password. Your password should only be used by you, and you should not share your password with any third party. We reserve the right to delete or change any password at any time and for any reason upon notice to you.
By submitting any unsolicited information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and other similar communications (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not provide any Unsolicited Information through the Site. All Unsolicited Information will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. We, or any of our affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, we and our affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. By submitting any Unsolicited Information, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer and sell such Unsolicited Information and to use your name and other identifying information in connection with such Unsolicited Information
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL JEALABS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR RELIANCE ON OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF JEALABS OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JEALABS'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM EXCEED USD $100.
Disclaimer of warranties.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN AND PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER JEALABS, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AND JEALABS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE", TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT.
THE RESULTS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND EDUCATION ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL ADVICE. YOUR PRODUCTS NEEDS MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE OFFER IN QUOTE OR OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS SITE, DEPENDING ON DETAILS WE DID NOT CAPTURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE AMOUNT OF C or F IN LOCATION, THE SPEC PROVIDED BY OEM PARTS DISTRIBUTORS, AND YOUR COMPANYS HISTORY). THE QUOTE SYSTEM RESULTS & PRICES SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE, OR AS A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR FOREGO ANY OTHER PRODUCT, WITHOUT DOING FURTHER RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN OR WITH A TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL. ALTHOUGH WE USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT THE RESULTS AND INFORMATION OF THE QUOTE ARE ACCURATE, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ACCURACY OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER CONTENT.
ANY AND ALL OEM PART PRODUCTS QUOTED OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE COULD BE THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND ARE NOT OUR JEALABS BRANDED PRODUCTS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY INCONNECTION WITH SUCH PRODUCTS. ALL SUCH PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OEM PROVIDING SUCH PRODUCTS. ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR DISPUTES WITH ANY SUCH PRODUCTS SHOULD BE RAISED WITH THE OEM OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND NOT WITH US.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR SAVINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SAME.
Void where prohibited
The Product & Service is intended for users located in those states in the United States in which JEALabs or any of its affiliates are licensed to operate . The Product & Service is not intended as a solicitation for products. Although the Product & Service may be accessible in other geographic locations, the features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered as part of the Service are only available to users in the United States. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic location. Any offer for any feature, product or service made available through the Service is void where prohibited by law.
In the event that you use a credit card to pay for any products or services offered through the Service, you are representing to JEALabs that you are authorized to use that credit card. Any violation of this requirement will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Arbitration agreement and waiver of class remedies
Class action waiver
The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
Exception – Litigation of small claims court claims. Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction.
Thirty-day right to opt out
You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth this Section by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to: email@example.com. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Service, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms set forth above. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them. In addition, if you elect to opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we may terminate your use of the Service.
Notification of changes
No oral modifications
No third-party beneficiaries
The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
JEALabs shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond JEALabs reasonable control, including, without limitation, any mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
Apple-Enabled Software Applications
JEALabs offers Software applications that are intended to be operated in connection with products made commercially available by Apple Inc. (“Apple”), among other platforms. With respect to Software that is made available for your use in connection with an Apple-branded product (such Software, “Apple-Enabled Software”), in addition to the other terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service, the following terms and conditions apply:
- We and you acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between we and you only, and not with Apple, and that as between we and Apple, we not Apple are solely responsible for the Apple-Enabled Software and the content thereof.
- You may not use the Apple-Enabled Software in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the Usage Rules set forth for Apple-Enabled Software in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service.
- Your license to use the Apple-Enabled Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Apple-Enabled Software on an iOS Product that you own or control, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software.
- Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law. In the event of any failure of the Apple-Enabled Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Apple-Enabled Software to you, if any; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple-Enabled Software, or any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty, which will be JEALabs sole responsibility, to the extent it cannot be disclaimed under applicable law.
- We and you acknowledge that JEALabs, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Apple-Enabled Software or your possession and/or use of that Apple-Enabled Software, including, but not limited to:(i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple-Enabled Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. In the event of any third party claim that the Apple-Enabled Software or the end-user’s possession and use of that Apple-Enabled Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between we and Apple, JEALabs not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
JEALabs respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below. JEALabs will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to Cover’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail at: PO BOX 566539 Miami, FL 33256 To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within Northern District of California and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, JEALabs will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
Submission of questions and feedback.
If you submit opinions, suggestions, feedback, and/or proposals to us through the Service, or through any other communication with us, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) the submissions you provide will not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the submissions you provide; (c) we shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) the submissions you provide for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) the submissions you provide will automatically become the property of JEALabs without any obligation of we to you; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from JEALabs in connection with your submissions under any circumstances.
Management of the service
Use of the service
Termination of your use of the service
Fees and charges
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of warranties
Arbitration agreement and waiver of class remedies
JEALabs Referral Program
Apple-Enabled Software Applications
Social Networking Services